- Soothing relief of uncomfortable digestive symptoms such as heartburn, indigestion, constipation, bloating, and gas
- A unique spectrum of herbs with bitter compounds that help reduce sugar cravings and optimize nutrient absorption, critical to many bodily systems, including a strong immune system
- Helps retrain the body’s digestive system, encouraging it to function more efficiently on-going instead of merely providing a temporary solution.
- Not habit-forming, like other laxative-heavy bitters formulas, or some over-the-counter options
Use For: Digestive problems such as gas, bloating, stomach upset, or any kind of dyspepsia. Canadian Bitters also makes for perfect day to day balance and support for your digestive health and overall wellness
How It Works: Heartburn, indigestion, constipation, and bloating are all common symptoms of sluggish or compromised digestion. Digestive prompting can come from something today’s diets often lack: bitter flavours. These stimulate the vagus nerve in the mouth, which ultimately results in the production of saliva, gastric juices, enzymes, and bile–crucial elements of healthy digestion.
Bitters also help the nervous system to shift into “rest and digest” mode (rather than “fight or flight”), which allows for optimal digestion.
Improving the digestion in this way has numerous benefits:
- helps eliminate digestive upset such as gas, bloating, and heartburn
- greater absorption of critical nutrients
- support for the immune system
- reduction in sugar cravings
- retrains the digestive system to function more efficiently on-going, instead of merely providing a temporary solution.
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details