GUT-FX is the ultimate formula provides the building blocks that your body needs to repair the lining of the intestinal tract. It contains herbs to reduce inflammation and soothe digestion and probiotics to support a healthy gut flora. GUT-FX provides a well-rounded approach to supporting gut health which improves our ability to absorb nutrients eliminate toxins balance the immune system and support neurological hormones.
- The most abundant building block in the intestinal lining helping to rebuild and support the integrity of the intestinal wall.
- Reduces inflammation in the digestive tract
- Boosts the release of mediators that rebuild the structure of the intestinal wall.
- Increases blood flow to the digestive tract bringing oxygen and nutrients to aid in the repair and maintenance of the intestinal tract.
Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 10:1 Extract
- Soothes the digestive lining to improve symptoms of gastritis digestive upset and IBS.
- Anti-inflammatory activity to protect the gut lining from damage caused by inflammation.
Aloe Vera Leaf Gel (Aloe barbadensis) 200:1 Extract
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity to protect and heal the gut lining from damage caused by inflammation6.
- Metabolized by healthy gut bacteria to promote a robust microbiome environment.
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra – stem bark inner)
- Soothes the digestive lining to improve symptoms of gastritis digestive upset and IBS7.
- Antioxidant activity to heal the gut lining from damage resulting in symptom improvements people with IBD.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus – Whole Cell LA-14
- Colonises the small intestine to support a healthy gut microbiome and protect against the growth of unhealthy bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Helps to positively modulate the immune system.
Bifidobacterium Animalis subsp Lactis – Whole Cell B-04
- Colonises the large intestine to support a healthy gut microbiome and protect against the growth of unhealthy bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Reduces symptoms of bloating discomfort and irregular bowel habits in people with IBS.
Each Scoop (6g) Contains:
N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (N-Acetyl-beta-D-glucosamine) 500mg
Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 10:1 Extract (QCE 2g) 200mg
Aloe Vera Leaf Gel (Aloe barbadensis) 200:1 Extract (QCE 40g) 200mg
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra – stem bark inner)100mg
Lactobacillus Acidophilus - Whole Cell LA-145 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium Animalis subsp. Lactis - Whole Cell BI-045 Billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dipotassium phosphate, Potassium phosphate monobasic, Trehalose, Sucrose
Priority Allergens: None
Healthology does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO FREE.
Adults: Mix 1 teaspoon (6g) with water or juice before use, and drink once daily. Take a few hours before or after other medications or natural health products. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. Maintain adequate fluid intake throughout the day.
Do not use this product if you have a compromised immune system. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, have had recent surgery or have upcoming surgery. Keep out of reach of children.