Source of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cognitive health/brain function. Helps reduce serum triglycerides and helps maintain cardiovascular health.
It is sensible to limit our intake of unhealthy fats (hydrogenated saturated and trans fats). It may be even more important to ensure an adequate intake of the healthy fats the brain and the body need. Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fatty acids that are essential meaning they must come from your diet by eating fatty fish several times a week or be gained through supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are only found in fish. Omega 3 fatty acids help to decrease "bad" cholesterol and increase "good" cholesterol which is important for heart health. Too much bad cholesterol (LDL) hardens the arteries which leads to heart disease and the risk of heart attack or stroke and good cholesterol (HDL) in omega 3 fatty acids helps to eliminate bad cholesterol from the body. Omega 3 also helps control the painful inflammation of autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis. Studies have shown that supplementation of omega 3 fatty acids can reduce the risk of heart attacks.
• High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHAM
• Vitamin E added as a natural antioxidant and preservative
• Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury lead PCBs and dioxins
• EPA and DHA in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
• EPA and DHA help to control inflammation and may be useful against mild allergic reactions joint swelling and gastrointestinal ulcers
• Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
• Natural orange flavour added to mask fishy burps
• IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) tested for guaranteed purity
• Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs dioxins furans and heavy metals including mercury and lead
• Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
• Good Manufacturing Practices standards
• Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
• NPN approved
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details