Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease with dual action on calcium metabolism, featuring boron, manganese and vitamin D3.
- Reduces the risk of Coronary Heart Disease - based on the clinical study named “the Rotterdam study”
- Helps in prevention and mitigation of osteoporosis (MK-7)
- Helps with bone break injury recovery (MK-7)
- Helps in preventing arterial walls hardening (MK-4)
Vitamin K2 regulates Calcium and Phosphorus metabolism, and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Vitamin K is ubiquitous in the human body, which produces it in the gut by bacterial fermentation of ingested foods. However, the most common foods are not sufficient for daily production of Vitamin K2.
Provides combined maximum daily dosage of both K2 forms, and it is synergistically associated with Boron and Manganese and Vitamin D3 for enhanced Calcium deposits into the bones.
- Provides Vitamin K2 - MK-4 - present mostly in organs and in particular in the liver, where it has a chelating effect on arterial walls calcifications and can also act as neuroprotectant
- Provides Vitamin K2 - MK-7 - can be found throughout the body and in the blood, and is beneficial mainly for bone health
- Synergistic - enhanced calcium deposits into the bones
- Added rice protein concentrate for improved absorption
Each Capsule Contains:
Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-4) 60 mcg
Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) 60 mcg
Boron (Sodium borate) 1 mg
Manganese (Manganese gluconate) 1 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (10 mcg = 400 I.U.)
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Non-GMO rice protein concentrate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate. Capsule shell: hypromellose (vegan gelatin).
Does not contain: GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colors, preservatives or flavors.
Adults take 1 capsule per day.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.