- High protein & calcium
- Great for muscle and gut health
- Excellent source of fiber & good plant-based sourced of protein
- Rich in calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium and zinc
- Packed with thiamin (vitamin B1) and niacin (vitamin B3)
- Mild nutty, blends well with sweet and savory flavors
- Ethically sourced from organic grown in Latin America
One of the most versatile ingredients around, chia seeds are a brilliant way to pack more nutrients into a wide range of dishes. With a mild, nutty flavor that goes well with almost anything, these tiny seeds boast an impressive list of health benefits.
High in fiber, great source of omega-3 and contains over 600 mg of calcium per 100g. Also a great source of plant protein.
100% organic powder from chia seeds (Salvia hispanica (L.)).
Add 1 tsp daily to smoothies, sauces and soups for a boost of fiber and protein.