- An evidence-based blend of Calcium-D-Glucarate, DIM, I-3-C and Sulforaphane to support proper estrogen metabolism through liver and digestive detoxification.
- Indicated for the proper metabolism of estrogen, symptomatic control in estrogen-dominant health conditions and healthy cellular differentiation of breast and cervical tissues, through improved xenobiotic detoxification and supported liver function
- Calcium-D-glucarate acts as a Beta-glucoronidase inhibitor to prevent the enterohepatic recirculation of estrogens
- I-3-C and DIM promote the production of 2-OHE1, the protective form of estrogen that acts as an estrogen antagonist within the body
- Sulforaphane glucosinolate powerfully upregulates phase 2 detoxification enzymes and supports the removal of xenobiotics and various carcinogens
Each capsule contains:
BroccoPhane® (sprouts, Brassica oleracea var. italica) 33.3mg
Calcium D-Glucarate (calcium saccharate) 500mg
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule: hypromellose.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, once per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use, especially if you are taking other medications or natural health products and to exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of hormonal imbalance. Consult a healthcare professional if you are attempting to conceive, have a liver disorder or symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes, changes in libido, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness or irregular menstruations) or if you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. yellowing of the eyes and/or skin, dark urine, abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen. If recurrent breast pain persists or worsen, consult a healthcare professional.