- Health Canada Approved
- Convenient - check symptoms for early detection at home
- Simple and easy - urine test with quick results in 2 minutes
- Accurate - same dipstick medical clinics and doctors use but for consumer
Feeling the first signs of a urinary tract infection?
Utiva, by Szio+, is your home-based rapid urine test to self-check for UTIs.
In three simple steps and only two minutes, you'll have a better understanding of when it's time to see your doctor.
Utiva Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips detect the presence of leukocytes and nitrites in urine, just like you'd find in labs or clinics. A urine culture may still be required so it is important to still consult with your healthcare practitioner.
You'll get results in 3 simple steps:
1. Hold the test strip in the urine stream for 1 or 2 seconds
2. Wait 1 minute to test for nitrites and 2 minutes for leukocytes
3. Compare results with the included results chart