- An easy-to-take-on-the-go capsule.
- A combination of magnesium citrate and dimagnesium malate – both well-absorbed forms of magnesium – that the body uses to produce cellular energy (the body process called the Krebs cycle or citric acid cycle).*
- Citrate has the added benefit of working with magnesium to support healthy kidneys by decreasing the levels of calcium oxalate and phosphate crystals in the urine.*
- Malate pairs well with magnesium to provide benefit for individuals with fatigue and muscle tenderness.*
The mineral magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body's enzymatic reactions.
According to World Health Organization statistics as many as three of every four U.S. adults don’t achieve the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Recommended Daily Intake of 420 mg of magnesium. A magnesium deficiency can manifest in many ways such as poor blood sugar metabolism muscle cramps or soreness eyelid twitching fatigue and poor sleep.
Why is magnesium important?
- Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels brain bones muscles and lungs.*
- Magnesium supports healthy blood sugar levels.*
- It promotes bronchial relaxation.*
- An essential mineral for the electrical activity of the heart it supports healthy heart rate and rhythm.*
- Magnesium helps relax both smooth and skeletal muscle.*
- It supports the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation) which maintains healthy blood pressure and optimal blood flow.*
- It supports healthy blood sugar by enhancing insulin sensitivity.*
- Magnesium is a cofactor for multiple enzymes involved in cellular energy production.*
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details