Our Menopause Support is a tincture formula that does what its name suggests. Namely, it helps relieve the symptoms associated with that difficult time of transition in a woman’s life.
• Hinged on black cohosh, a herb with phytoestrogenic qualities that works on the endocrine regulatory system, reducing hot flashes and night sweats
• With dong quai, which has been called “female ginseng”
• Includes chastetree, which works through the pituitary gland and acts as a hormone normalizer
• Has motherwort, a herb aptly named, as it has long been used for female reproductive disorders
• With memory-enhancing sage and adaptogenic rhodiola
• A formula complemented by burdock, which supports the liver and helps it clear excess hormones and reduce high estrogen levels
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis, root), Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa, root and rhizome), Chastetree (Vitex agnus-castus, fruit), Burdock (Arctium lappa, root), Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf), Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca, herb top), Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
Adult women: Take 1.5-2 mL (45-60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Do not take immediately before bedtime.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are taking antidepressants, blood thinners/anticoagulants or hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy; if you suffer from diabetes; if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner: if menstruation is delayed or absent; if you experience increased menstrual bleeding time; if you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Contraindications: Do not use: if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy or Apiaceae/Umbelliferae family; if you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, profuse menstrual flow/heavy periods, diarrhea or haemorrhagic diseases; if you have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy). Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, including irritability and insomnia; in which case, discontinue use.
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details