A reveered Ayurvedic herb
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a sleep aid
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age
Our synergistic blend of Ashwagandha herb and magnesium will help with alleviating stress, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue in our everyday life.
Used since ancient times, Ashwagandha is also referred to as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties. The herb has shown incredible results for lowering cortisol and balancing thyroid hormones. More recent scientific studies support Ashwagandha’s ability to also to protect brain cells against the deleterious effects of our modern lifestyles.
Each Capsule Contains:
Ashwagandha Root Powder 500 mg (Withania sominfera) 545 mg
Magnesium 50 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin.
Does not contain: Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
Adults take 2 capsules 2 times per day.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.