- Powerful & unique ANTIOXIDANT formula
- Contains alpha-1,4-glucans by co-cultured mushrooms mycelia
- Synergistic Beta-1,3/1,6-Glucan (yeast cell wall)
- Synergistic Arabinogalactan (Larch tree)
- Delayed release capsule for maximum absorption
AHCC* (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a special extract from Shiitake mushroom (Lentinula edodes), which is well known as a powerful antioxidant that aggressively combats free radicals and modulates the immune system.
AHCC Pro is a unique synergistic blend of:
- 500 mg - Active Hexose Correlated Compound (~ 50% alpha-1,4-Glucan)
- 150mg - beta-1,3/1,6-Glucan extracted from the cell wall of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Studies showed that combining this particular beta-Glucan with alpha-1,4-Glucan (AHCC) creates a more complete and powerful formulation.
- 50mg - Arabinogalactan is a polysaccharide derived from the wood of the larch tree (Larix sp.). It was discovered recently that it does exhibit immune-stimulating properties in addition to decreasing susceptibility to opportunistic pathogens.
The ingredients are encapsulated in a delayed release vegan capsule to minimize the impact of stomach acids and increase absorption.
*AHCC is a registered trade mark of Amino Up Chemical Co. Japan.
AHCC has been shown to prevent hair loss due to chemotherapy. Animal-model tests along with numerous physician and patient reports have been very convincing.
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times per day.
Consult a healthcare practitioner before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Bloating or flatulence may occur. Symptoms such as nausea and diarrhea have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.