Men of all ages need to be pro-active in protecting and improving the health of their prostate gland until they have a feeling that something’s “not quite right” but the functioning of this small, donut-shaped muscular gland sure can make a big impact on a guy’s life. Just ask any man around the age of 50. That’s about the time of life when men start to get personally acquainted with the many unpleasant symptoms of prostate problems.
Prost Force is ideal for:
• Men in the age category of 40 and beyond
• Men looking to start a preventative regime for their prostate health
• Men looking for a drug-free, proven effective, natural supplement for prostate and urinary tract support
• Men wanting restful sleep and fewer bathroom trips at night
• Men looking for erectile dysfunction support
Prost Force may help to:
• Promote healthy prostate function
• Reduce DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) without this negative side effect
• Improve urinary health and reduces frequency of urination
• Reduce the discomfort of prostate enlargement
Medicinal Ingredients: Per Softgel
Saw palmetto (10:1) liposterolic extract (Serenoa repens, Fruit) - 80 mg
Standardized to 90 % Free fatty acids, esters and sterols Equivalent to 800 mg raw herb equivalent
Lycopene ((all-trans)-Lycopene, Solanum lycopersicum L. - Fruit) - 0.25 mg
Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L., Seed oleoresin) - 300 mg
Pygeum (Prunus africana, Stem bark) - 10 mg
Standardized to 25 % Phytosterols
Stinging nettle (4:1) extract (Urtica dioica L., Root) - 125 mg Equivalent to 500 mg raw herb
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 12 mg
Pumpkin (4:1) extract (Cucurbita pepo L., Seed) - 40 mg Equivalent to 160 mg of raw herb
Zinc (Zinc citrate) - 10 mg
Lecithin (Lecithin, Glycine max L. - Seed) - 100 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax yellow, safflower oil, silicon dioxide, gelatin, glycerin, caramel, carob powder, purified water.
Recommended Dose: (Adult men): take 2 Capsules once daily. Take with food to minimize gastric disturbance.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer.