The Hay Fever combination pellet is a homeopathic remedy. It is caused by pollen.
- In April and May the pollen responsible for your allergies comes from trees.
- In June and July it comes from the grass.
- Mid-summer mould blooms are the ones to blame
- Finally ragweed season begins during late summer.
The symptoms are:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Teary and scratchy eyes
- Repetitive sneezing
- Tension in your sinuses
- Throat nose and ear irritation
- Sleepiness and insomnia when the symptoms drag on