- A blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbal extracts to support optimal thyroid function, aid cortisol regulation and optimize the HPA axis.
- Provides the nutrients necessary to synthesize thyroid hormone, including L-tyrosine, vitamin A and iodine
- Minerals such as selenium, zinc, manganese and copper are needed to properly activate and convert thyroid hormone and improve receptor sensitivity
- All minerals are delivered in their highly stable and bioavailable amino acid chelate forms
- Bacopa monnieri and KSM-66® Withania somnifera, standardized to a potent 5% withanolide content, are included for their abilities to aid in cortisol regulation and to upregulate thyroid function
- Vitamin B12 is added as deficiencies in this key vitamin have been shown to be prevalent in autoimmune thyroid populations, often due to concurrent atrophic gastritis or malabsorption issues
Each capsule contains:
KSM-66® Ashwagandha extract (root, Withania somnifera), 12:1, 5.0% withanolides, DHE 2400mg* 200mg
Bacopa extract (herb top, Bacopa monnieri) 50% bacosides 100mg
Zinc (TRAACS™ zinc bis-glycinate chelate)** 5mg
Copper (TRAACS™ copper bis-glycinate chelate)** 666.66mcg
Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) 503.66mcg / RAE (1666.66IU)
Manganese (TRAACS™ manganese bis-glycinate chelate)** 500mcg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 333.33mcg
Iodine (Laminaria digitata/Ascophyllum nodosum) 133.33mcg
Selenium (Albion™ selenium glycinate complex)** 66.66mcg
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, citric acid, fumed silica, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin E, glycine, sucrose, modified starch, brown rice flour. Capsule: hypromellose.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, 3 times per day with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Ensure you drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
Do not use if seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have benign prostate hypertrophy and/or prostate cancer or if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you have thyroid disease. Consult a healthcare professional if you have been diagnosed with hypoactive sexual disorder, sexual dysfunction or erectile dysfunction or if you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression. For Sleep Aid: Consult a healthcare professional if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia). Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.