- A therapeutic blend of saffron, 5-HTP and GABA with additional B-vitamins and minerals to encourage healthy mood and cognition.
- A combination of 5-HTP, GABA and saffron, with added cofactor support in the form of targeted and biologically active minerals and vitamins, in order to support healthy mood balance
- 5-HTP acts as a precursor to serotonin and has been demonstrated to improve mood, sleep difficulties, binge eating, weight management, headaches and fibromyalgia
- GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter used to calm the nervous system and shown to support individuals with high stress and insomnia
- Saffron (Crocus sativus) has been demonstrated to improve mood, cognition, erectile function and libido in males
- Zinc, magnesium and activated B-vitamins act as key cofactors in the synthesis and balance of neurotransmitters in the brain
Each capsule contains:
L-5-HTP (seed, Griffonia simplicifolia) 100mg
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) 33.3mg
Saffron (stigmas, Crocus sativus L., Iridaceae) 5:1 10mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 25mg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 33.3mg
Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 100mcg
Magnesium (Albion™ di-magnesium malate, TRAACS™ magnesium bis-glycinate chelate) 25mg
Zinc (TRAACS™ zinc bis-glycinate chelate) 8mg
Glycine, brown rice flour, citric acid, silica, vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin. Capsule: hypromellose.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, 3 times per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs or supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Consult a healthcare professional If you suffer from any psychological disorder or condition, such as frequent anxiety or depression, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use and consult a healthcare professional if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.