- A powerful blend of prokinetic ingredients to support a healthy migrating motor complex, restore peristalsis and encourage digestive regularity.
- A prokinetic complex designedto support a healthy migrating motor complex and promotedigestive regularity
- Includes a proprietary blend of Zingiber officinalis (ginger root) and Cynara cardunculus (artichoke root) extract shown to increase gastric emptying and significantly improve symptoms of functional dyspepsia such as epigastric fullness, bloating, early satiety, nausea, vomiting and epigastric pain
- 5-hydroxytryptophan and vitamin B6, in its active pyridoxal-5-phosphate form, are included to upregulatethe production of serotonin, a key neurotransmitter involved in regulating digestive function
- Acetyl-L-carnitine has been shown to reduce the severity of constipation in those suffering from poor gut motility
- Zinc, in its highly bioavailable bisglycinate form, supportsvagus nerve function, parasympathetic tone and epithelial barrier function
Each capsule contains:
Ginger extract (rhizome, Zingiber officinale) 17:1, DHE 226.6mg 13.33mg
Ginger extract (rhizome, Zingiber officinale) 10:1, DHE 616.6mg 61.66mg
Globe Artichoke extract (leaf, Cynara cardunculus) 10:1, DHE 666.6mg 66.66mg
N-Acetyl-L-carnitine HCL 200mg
L-5-HTP (seed, Griffonia simplicifolia) 20mg
Zinc (TRAACS™ zinc bis-glycinate chelate) 5mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 5mg
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, crosscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid. Capsule: hypromellose.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, 3 times per day with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional if you have liver disease, kidney disease and/or a seizure disorder or if you have gallstones or if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Stop use and consult a healthcare professional if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness. Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist or worsen.
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details