A comprehensive blend of essential nutrients for optimal bone health. Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite delivers calcium in a slow-release fashion alongside phosphorus, collagen and other growth factors to stimulate osteoblasts and support bone mineral density.
- Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) complex provides calcium and phosphorus, natural growth factors, collagenous and non-collagenous proteins to deliver calcium in a slow-release fashion, stimulate osteoblast activity and support bone mineral density
- MCHA is sourced from pasture-fed, free-range cattle without the use of antibiotics and growth hormones
- Vitamin K2 is provided as K2Vital®, a soy-free and microencapsulated form that is significantly more stable than other MK-7 materials, in order to activate osteocalcin and matrix GLA-protein
- Vitamin D3 is needed for optimizing calcium absorption from the digestive tract
- Silicon from Living Silica® is provided in the most stable and bioavailable form of monomethylsilanetriol (MMST) to stimulate collagen synthesis and improve bone mineral density
- Zinc, copper, boron and manganese are added as cofactor support for enzymes involved in bone synthesis and calcium regulation
Each capsule contains:
Calcium hydroxyapatite (Durapatite) 426.67mg
Hydrolyzed Collagen (Type I) 106.66mg
Magnesium (Albion™ di-magnesium malate, Albion™ magnesium bis-glycinate chelate)*** 41.66mg
Zinc (Albion™ zinc bis-glycinate chelate)*** 2.5mg
Manganese (Albion™ manganese bis-glycinate chelate)*** 833.33mcg
Silicon LIVING SILICA® methylsilanetriol)** 1.66mg
Copper (Albion™ copper bis-glycinate chelate)*** 333.33mcg
Boron (Albion™ Bororganic glycine)*** 116.66mcg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7, K2VITAL®)* 20mcg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 4.16mcg (equiv.to 166.66 IU)
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, sucrose, acacia gum, medium chain triglycerides, corn starch, tricalcium phosphate, citric acid, glycine, silica, boric acid. Capsule: hypromellose.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, 1 to 3 times a day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Consult a healthcare professional prior to use, especially if you are taking blood thinners. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.