A blend of antimicrobial herbs and nutrients for comprehensive antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal and antiviral action. Garlic-free and FODMAP friendly.
- Designed to be a balanced blend of herbs and nutrients to combat pathogenic bacteria, parasites, fungi, Candida and viruses
- Caprylic acid is a medium-chain triglyceride with potent anti-Candida capabilities
- Berberine is included as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent with additional benefits for blood sugar and lipid balance
- Black walnut and wormwood are traditionally used for their anti-parasitic effects, and now more modern research acknowledges wormwood for its anti-malarial capabilities
- Clove and thyme both exhibit anti-biofilm action, which may be an important consideration in stubborn gastrointestinal infections or dysbiosis
- Garlic-free to allow for tolerability in individuals on a low FODMAP diet
Each capsule contains:
Magnesium caprylate 125mg
Berberine (root, Berberis aquifolium) 100mg
Oregano (leaf, Origanum vulgare) 15:1, DHE 1500mg, 30% carvacrol 100mg
Black walnut (unripe hull, Juglans nigra) 100mg
Wormwood (herb, Artemisia absinthium) 75mg
Clove (flower bud, Syzygium aromaticum) 25mg
Thyme (leaf, Thymus vulgaris) 10:1, DHE 250mg 25mg
Zinc caprylate 6.25mg
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, cellulose microcristalline, maltodextrin. Capsule: hypromellose.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, 2 times per day with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use especially if you have diabetes, hypoglycemia, hypotension, leucopenia, gallstones or if you have ulcers or inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder. If you are taking prescription medications, consult a healthcare professional prior to use as berberine may alter their effectiveness. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if symptoms persist or worsen or if stool contains blood or mucous or diarrhea is accompanied by a high fever. Ensure adequate fluid intake to prevent dehydration. If you experience symptoms of dehydration (tired, dry mouth, muscle cramps, dark coloured urine, dizziness, et.), or if diarrhea persists for longer than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.