- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- An important antioxidant.
- Helps strengthen immune function.
- Necessary for the male and female reproductive systems.
- Important for a healthy libido.
- The body absorbs zinc citrate well.
- Natural food sources of zinc include: Pumpkin seeds lentils cashews sesame seeds beef and more.
Medicinal Ingredients: Zinc (zinc citrate) 15 mg. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, cellulose, magnesium citrate, hypromellose.
Adults: Take 1 tablet, twice daily. Take with food a few hours before or after taking medication(s).
Keep out of reach of children.