- Waterless shampoo bar crafted with plant and mineral based ingredients like green blue clay, known to help clean and remove excess oil and sebum.
- Contains avocado oil, which brings shine and softness to the hair, and cocoa butter, which helps protect dry hair from breakage.
- Enriched with Indian cress and watercress extracts, known to strengthen and revitalize hair: Indian cress, rich in minerals, polyphenols and vitamin C; and watercress, which is antioxidant, soothing and rich in polyphenols, vitamins and minerals.
- Infused with our signature sandalwood aroma: a rich velvety scent with woody undertones and a floral touch.
- Plastic-free packaging: wrapped in a FSC-certified cardboard box.
- Concentrated waterless formula that’s eco-friendly and travel-friendly.
Attitude leaves bar shampoos and conditioners marry eco-responsibility and efficiency for a clean way to beauty. Made with nature’s best, this shampoo bar will cleanse and nourish your locks without weighing them down, leaving them irresistibly soft. The solid conditioner is made with nourishing ingredients like avocado oil known to add shine and softness, as well as shea butter to repair and protect dry or brittle hair.
Nutrient-rich solid shampoo and conditioner contains a unique blend of nourishing, plant and mineral based ingredients like avocado oil to bring shine and softness, as well as cocoa butter to help protect dry hair from breakage. Its formula also contains green blue clay, known to clean and absorb excess sebum and impurities. It also contains super leaves extracts like Indian cress and watercress to strengthen and revitalize your hair and scalp. This shampoo & conditioner duo will leave your hair smelling great, thanks to its rich velvety vanilla and sandalwood aroma.
Wet your hair. Rub the shampoo bar between your hands or over your hair to produce a rich lather. Massage your scalp. Rinse thoroughly and follow with our leaves bar™ Conditioner. CONSERVATION: Keep shampoo and conditioner bars away from water between uses to let them dry.