Did you know calendula is more commonly known as “marigold flower”? You can even grow it in your garden! This flower packs power too: known for its calming regenerative and antioxidant properties it has been used in skin care for centuries especially to reduce skin irritation swelling and sensitivity. That’s why Attitude put it in their Mint & Cucumber After Sun Calendula Melt-in Gel. Their after-sun gel recognized as Top After-sun by EWG goes on smooth and helps to soothe irritated skin relieving tightness and leaving it silky soft and hydrated after fun in the sun. They only use worry-free natural hypoallergenic ingredients so that you can focus on what’s important: enjoying the outdoors!
Available in tubes without boxes to avoid overpacking.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring After-sun on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable After-sun.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Crafted only with vegan and natural ingredients: plant and mineral-based.
- Features a melt-in formula that hydrates and soothes the skin from sunburns.
- Made with shea butter known for its regenerative and moisturizing properties.
- Features calendula known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil potentially contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol parabens formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Non-greasy texture with light fresh mint and cucumber scent.
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details