Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme form of vitamin B12 and helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
• Helps Prevent Vitamin B12 Deficiency
• High dose vitamin B12 in its most effective form
• Promotes healthy nerve function
• Helps prevent pernicious anemia
• Pleasant tasting lozenge for enhanced absorption
Serving Size: One Lozenge
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 5 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients*: Sodium stearyl fumarate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, xylitol, tapioca syrup and distilled water.
*NMIs are subject to change. Always read and follow the label for accurate ingredient and allergen information.
Dissolve one lozenge under the tongue first thing in the morning with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or for use beyond four months.