Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring molecule that imparts plants with their characteristic green colour. It is also the molecule that is responsible for facilitating one of the most miraculous processes on earth – the process of photosynthesis.
Often referred to as nature’s healer chlorophyll is to plants what hemoglobin is to the human body. A rich source of nutrients and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health chlorophyll is thought to enhance the absorption and utilization of vitamins and minerals as well as aid the digestive process. It is helpful in addressing bad breath and body odour as it is thought to assist in detoxifying the liver blood and colon. Rich in enzymes that promote quick rejuvenation of our cells chlorophyll has many health-promoting properties.
- Enhances the absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Plays an important role in supporting the digestive process
- Is renowned as nature’s detoxifier & deodorant
- Helps bolster oral hygiene
- Effective blood purifier
- Helps oxygenate the blood
- 100mg Chlorophyllin Copper Complex Sodium (Mulberry leaves)
- One teaspoon (5mL) twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Available in 100mL 250mL
- No added yeast wheat corn soy gluten sugar dairy artificial colors or preservatives
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details