Vitamin supplement for the maintenance of good health. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life if accelerated the process can be damaging. Plants animals and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins minerals enzymes and dietary antioxidants. Pollution physical and mental stress drugs alcohol and other chemicals can increase oxidation which generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions including vision problems heart disease diabetes osteoporosis and Alzheimer's disease. Vitamin E is a primary fat-soluble antioxidant that protects the cells. In food it is found in nuts seeds avocado eggs and leafy greens. It is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health.
- Natural vitamin E in a base of soybean oil
- Works with other antioxidants to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- Inhibits oxidation blood clotting and is a factor in cardiovascular health
- Deficiency is linked to neurological conditions
- High potency capsule convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- GMP standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details