Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates fats and proteins.
Stress aging active lifestyles poor digestion alcohol consumption PMS menopause and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body's need for B vitamins and why so many people can benefit from supplements. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue insomnia depression and migraines. In the diet B vitamins are found in yeast green leafy vegetables and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
- Complete B complex formula plus choline and inositol to support overall health
- B vitamins support liver detoxification healthy cholesterol levels adrenal function hormone balance nervous system and brain health
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases a vegetarian diet stress and age
- Formulated by an allergy specialist to meet the unique needs of people suffering from allergies and chemical sensitivities
- Moderate potency fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Active form of vitamin B2 B6 and B12
- Contains niacinamide a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details