A factor in the maintenance of good health; Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the industrial world. Up to 50% of adolescent girls pregnant women and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anemia and up to 60% of healthy young women are living with daily tiredness and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Vegetarians and people who don't eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. A supplement is a simple and reliable option for maintaining healthy levels of this essential mineral.
• Each capsule contains 25 mg of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form
• Better absorbed and easier on the stomach than other forms of iron
• Less likely to cause stomach upset or constipation
• Patented chelated iron using the Albion process
• Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C® for improved absorption
• Can be taken with a B complex or multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cell manufacture
• Easy-to-swallow capsules
• Suitable for vegans
• Good Manufacturing Practices standards
• Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
• NPN approved
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details