An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
People with diabetes can suffer from various nerve problems (diabetic neuropathy) ranging from pin-pricking sensations to complete loss of feeling. Poor blood sugar control and oxidation contribute to diabetic neuropathy. There are natural antioxidants that improve insulin sensitivity and the body's ability to process sugar effectively supporting nerve function. Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a powerful antioxidant derived from coconut oil that helps control the effects of oxidation which can lead to nerve damage. ALA's antioxidant effect is multiplied by its ability to "recycle" other antioxidants already used by the body. Studies in diabetics experiencing symptoms of diabetic neuropathy show that ALA supplementation provides significant antioxidant support.
- Fat and water soluble antioxidant
- ALA empowers "used" antioxidants with the power to work again
- Helpful in conditions that are worsened by oxidation such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Helps combat free radical damage
- The same type of ALA (racemic mixture) used in the human research
- High-potency fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved