Helps to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia. Helps with tension headaches.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter with many functions including the regulation of intestinal processes mood appetite sleep memory and learning. Low levels of serotonin are associated with a range of conditions including chronic and migraine headaches chronic pain fibromyalgia and depression. There are anti-depressant drugs that work by raising serotonin levels but they are associated with adverse side effects. 5-HTP is an amino acid that occurs naturally in the body and is a precursor to serotonin. 5-HTP is converted into serotonin and studies show that supplementation can raise serotonin levels and reduce symptoms associated with low serotonin.
- High-potency 5-HTP extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia seed
- Helps relieve fibromyalgia symptoms such as pain morning stiffness fatigue and anxiety
- Helps prevent migraine and tension headaches
- May help decrease overeating caused by low serotonin
- Helps to promote healthy mood balance
- Can be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity to help in weight management by reducing carbohydrate cravings
- Can be used as a sleep aid
- High-potency fast-absorbing vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details