- Improves digestive discomfort due to mild functional bowel disorders
- Helps support intestinal health and promote a balanced gut flora
- Stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut
- Source of fiber for the maintenance of good health
- No gas or bloating
- 250 million CFU guaranteed live bacteria
- Shelf-stable: can be stored at room-temperature
Thousands of bacteria live in the gut outnumbering our human cells by ten times! Most of them are beneficial to our health: they help us digest fibers and starches synthesize vitamins activate the immune system and control blood sugar levels. However some bacteria may be harmful when they outnumber the “friendly” ones. That’s why it is important to maintain a balanced gut flora.
Probiotics are types of bacteria that can be consumed to help keep the natural balance of the gut ecosystem prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and support an overall healthy digestive system.
Prebiotics are dietary fibers that feed the good bacteria in the gut providing the nutrients they need to continue supporting healthy digestion and immune function.
Colonizing your gut with good bacteria and maintaining a balanced gut microbiome makes for a happy healthy digestive system!
Certain probiotic strains have been proven to help a healthy digestive tract by addressing for example:
- Upkeep of the natural balance of the gut ecosystem.
- Imbalances due to a high-sugar high-fat diet.
- Damage to the gut flora caused by antibiotics.
- Symptoms of digestive conditions such as IBS or Crohn’s disease.
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details