Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin! A deficiency of vitamin D can result in rickets and lack of bone strength and density and even joint pain. Vitamin D is absolutely vital for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and for absorbing and using calcium and phosphorus.
In Canada with our short winter days and relative lack of sunshine vitamin D becomes one of the most important vitamins we could take. Convenient softgel makes it easy to take and easy to travel with.
- Supports bone health
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health
- Boosts vitamin D levels
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health
- Easy to swallow softgels
- Each softgel contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption