- Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis in peri- and postmenopausal women
- Source of vitamins and minerals, a factor in the maintenance of good health and normal growth and development
- Antioxidant for good health
- Healthy skin and/or mucous membrane supportHelps maintain/support immune function
- Helps in energy metabolism and in tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin
A professionally formulated multivitamin containing 15 vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support good health, immune function, and healthy bones for women.