- Tribulus Terrestris has been used in traditional medicine to treat sexual dysfunctions, such as impotence and low libido. Research suggests that Tribulus Terrestris may increase the levels of hormones such as testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, thus improving the sexual functions.
- Arginine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in the body. It helps the arteries produce Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide regulates blood flow and is necessary for the male erection. Nitric Oxide is also involved in vasorelaxation, allowing extra blood to flow to the genitals both male and female. Arginine is also necessary for a healthy sperm count and motility.
- CoQ10 helps in improving sexual health in several ways. It increases blood flow by dilating blood vessels. The lack of blood flow to the penis is the main cause of erectile dysfunction. Secondly, CoQ10 helps lower blood pressure, which is often a root cause for impotence. Finally, CoQ10 protects your nitric oxide levels, which is very important to achieving and maintaining an erection.
- Grape Seed Extract helps in improving erectile function by increasing the levels of nitric oxide, reducing blood pressure, and improving blood flow to the genital area.
- Maca increases sperm count, shrinks enlarged prostates, increases libido, aids in sexual functioning, and reduces anxiety according to recent research findings. It also helps alleviate the symptoms of emotional distress and calms the nervous system thus reducing anxiety that may contribute towards inadequate sexual performance.
VigorMan is an all natural sexual health supplement for men from Greeniche. This vegetarian capsule was expertly developed to combine multiple natural ingredients that work synergistically. VigorMan is a safe, long-term alternative to other drugs that may harm you after extended use. This supplement is different because it addresses the underlying causes of poor sexual performance in order to alleviate them over time, resulting in safe and natural improvement.
For Adults: Take 1 capsule, two times daily.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication. Consult a healthcare practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a renal/kidney disease or if you are following a low protein diet. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you suffer from a cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners. If you are taking health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, have a cardiovascular disorder, or are dehydrated, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use it if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort (such as diarrhea). A diuretic effect may occur. If this is the case, discontinue use. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur. If this is the case, discontinue use.
VitaminTree offers FREE Expedited shipping, with no order minimum, on all orders shipped within Canada.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for more details