Greeniche Probiotic Support offers the Lactospore advantage.
- Greeniche Probiotic Support is Bacillus coagulans which are spore forming probiotics. These consist of a resistant outer coating that can survive without nutrients and are resistant to external factors
- Is more tolerant of low pH environments such as stomach acid and enzymes, especially when compared to pathogenic and spoil microorganisms
- Safe product to store at ambient room temperatures without accelerated loss of organisms
- More tolerant to heating and preparation while tableting, mixing or encapsulating
- Has a true shelf-life and remains potent till the end of it's shelf-life
- With the drastically increased rate of survival of the microorganisms, 2bln CFU has the efficacy required for desired clinical outcomes
Adults: Take 1 capsule, once daily.
Please consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and/or have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. aids, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroids treatment) do not use this product.