Helps enhance physical capacity and performance
- Male hormone balance
- Improves cognitive function
- Reduces mental fatigue in times of stress
- Improves protein synthesis and tissue formation
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade
- Free form fermented amino acids
- Cruelty free
• Helps to improve sexual well being
• Works to optimize physical capacity/performance
• Helps support cognitive function and/or reduce mental fatigue (in cases of mental stress)
• Supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels
• Helps in tissue formation, including connective tissue
• Helps to maintain healthy skin
• Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
• Helps to maintain immune function and to form healthy red blood cells
Each V capsule contains:
Medicinal Ingredients: L-Arginine (l-arginine hydrochloride) 150mg, Panax Ginseng (root) 125mg, Royal Jelly (Apis mellifera seretion) 125mg, Epimedium extract (Epimedium brevicornu) 10:1 (horny goat weed) 100mg, Maca extract (Lepidium meyenii) 12:1 – 62.5mg, Oat extract (Avena sativa barn husk) 10:1 – 50mg, Tribulus extract (Tribulus terrestris fruit) 20% saponins 25mg, Potassium (potassium glycerophosphate) 25mg, Inositol 25mg, Velvet-bean extract (Mucuna pruriens seed) 10:1 (15% L-dopa) 2.5mg, Saw Palmetto extract (Serenoa repens fruit) FF acids 45% – 6.25mg, Damiana extract (Turnera diffusa var aphrodisiaca leaf) 4:1 – 6.25mg, Zinc (zinc picolinate) 6.25mg, Vitamin B6 (P5P) 6.25mg, Folic Acid (folate – 5-MTHF) 250mcg, Vitamin B12 – 0.6mcg
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose, ascorbyl palmitate (all from vegetable source)
100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade, Free-form fermented amino acid.
Contains no wheat,corn,yeast,soy or dairy.
V-capsules are made from vegetarian source, no gelatin used.
Take 4 capsules daily with food a few hours before or after taking other medications Duration of Use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or owrsenand prior to use if you have diabetes,a renal/kidney disease, or if you suffer from cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity. and prior to use if you are following a low protein diet,or if you are taking antidepressant medications, blood thinners,digoxin, or medications for cardiovascular diseases or erectile dysfunction, or if you suffer from a hormone sensitive condition and do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction. Known Adverse Reaction: Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort,insomnia,anxiety or headaches, in which case, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children