EPA & DHA & Vitamin D
- Provides vitamins A and D
- Liquid with natural flavour
- Helps support cognitive health
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
- 1,100 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per teaspoon
- Processed and bottled in Norway for maximum freshness
- Helps maintain eyesight, skin membranes, and immune function
Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil in natural flavour has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. To ensure maximum freshness, omega-3 Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store. Sourcing the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, the fish are transported to a highly-regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification
Carlson Cod Liver Oil is bottled with a touch of natural vitamin E and excess oxygen is removed to prevent oxidation. It's then shipped to us and is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity. Each teaspoon of liquid Cod Liver Oil contains 1,100 mg of omega-3s, providing vitamins A and D, as well as EPA and DHA, which helps support cognitive health and maintain eyesight, skin membranes, and immune function.
Take one teaspoonful daily at mealtime. After initially opening the bottle, keep refrigerated and preferably use it within 100 days.